Indonesia Cards and Payments Industry 2015 - 2019 Key Trends, Sizen Asalysis and Forecast
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2015 -- Synopsis
'The Cards and Payments Industry in Indonesia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Indonesia's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure, card fraud statistics, and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
'The Cards and Payments Industry in Indonesia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Indonesia's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Indonesia's cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments, credit transfers, payment cards and cash transactions. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Indonesia's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Indonesia's cards and payments industry.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Indonesia's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Indonesia's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Indonesia's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Indonesia's cards and payments industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Indonesia's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Indonesia's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Indonesia's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Indonesia.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Indonesia's cards and payments industry.
- During the review period, Indonesia's payment cards market grew in terms of transaction value and volume, registering respective compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) of 11.95% and 19.89%. Owing to government efforts to increase awareness levels with regards to payment cards, bolstered consumer confidence, middle-class population growth and urbanization contributed to their review-period growth.
- Banks are migrating to EMV standards in order to enhance security. In October 2011, the central bank mandated banks to replace their magnetic strip ATM and debit cards with EMV cards. A deadline was set for December 31, 2015. From January 2015, the central bank also made six-digit PINs compulsory when authenticating credit card transactions at POS terminals.
- The prepaid cards market recorded a strong performance both in terms of the number of cards in circulation and transaction value, registering respective review-period CAGRs of 60.29% and 46.16%; a situation which is anticipated to continue over the forecast period.
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)