Recently published research from WealthInsight, "Indonesia Wealth Report 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Indonesia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- There were 36,215 HNWIs in Indonesia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$230 billion in wealth. In 2013, the wealth per HNWI measured US$6.4 million.
- In 2013, Indonesian HNWI numbers fell by 2.1%, following a 2012 increase of 21.3%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Indonesian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 32.2% to reach 51,003 in 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 32.3% to reach US$336 billion by 2018.
- In 2013, Indonesian HNWIs held 27.8% (US$64 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20-30%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Indonesian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Indonesia
- Size of Indonesia's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report:
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for its research and analysis, WalthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bank Mandiri, Bank Central Asia, Bank Negara Indonersia, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk, Bank Danamon Indonesia, Bank Pan Indonesia, Bank Permata Tbk, Bank Mega, Bank Bukopin, Bank Artha Graha
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Insight Report: Mobile Entrepreneurs
- Dominican Republic Wealth Report 2014
- Turkey Wealth Report 2014
- Paraguay Wealth Report 2014
- Germany 2014 Wealth Book
- India 2014 Wealth Book
- France 2014 Wealth Book
- South Africa 2014 Wealth Book
- Brazil 2014 Wealth Book
- Japan 2014 Wealth Book