ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Indonesia Wealth Report 2015 - Worldwide Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Industry Trends and Updates, Supplier Market Shares " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/01/2016 -- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Indonesia.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Indonesia.
It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Indonesian HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations in 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Indonesia
- The size of the Indonesian wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
For more info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=543351
Reasons To Buy:-
- Indonesia Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
Browse report description at: http://www.researchmoz.us/indonesia-wealth-report-2015-report.html
- There were 38,272 HNWIs in Indonesia in 2014, which collectively held US$237.7 billion in wealth.
- The Indonesian HNWI population rose by 3.4% in 2014, following a 2.3% decrease in 2013.
- The Indonesian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 35.8% to reach 53,928 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 36.8% to reach US$336.7 billion.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)