Fast Market Research recommends "Indulgence and Emerging Markets Fuel Global Ice Cream Growth" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2014 -- Emerging markets-fuelled growth drives impulse ice cream to become the largest subcategory, but demand for take-home varieties is also rising fast outside the developed world. A range of positive macroeconomic factors, such as infrastructural developments, contribute to the dynamic growth, but the high demand for indulgence and affordable luxury are key to growth globally. However, the highly consolidated market environment and product seasonality remain the main challenges for manufacturers.
Euromonitor International's Indulgence and Emerging Markets Fuel Global Ice Cream Growth global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Packaged Food market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends and identifies the leading companies and brands. It also offers strategic analysis on driving packaged food industry trends like health and wellness, premiumisation, convenience and value-for-money and how those trends influence factors like new product developments, packaging innovations, retail distribution and retail pricing both historically and into the future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ice Cream in Hungary
- Take-Home Ice Cream Market in Emerging Asia: Market Guide to 2017
- Impulse Ice Cream Market in Emerging Asia: Market Guide to 2017
- Impulse Ice Cream Market in Emerging Europe: Market Guide to 2017
- Take-Home Ice Cream Market in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2017
- Take-Home Ice Cream Market in Emerging Europe: Market Guide to 2017
- Impulse Ice Cream Market in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2017
- Packaged Food in Italy
- Packaged Food in the US
- Packaged Food in Hungary