Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/14/2014 -- Industrial DeNOx Systems & Services Market by Type (SCR & SNCR), by Application (Utilities & Industries), by Geography (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, & ROW) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
Combustion of fossil fuel for applications such as power generation, waste incineration, industrial boilers, kilns or furnaces, etc. will emit harmful NOx gases. The concern to curb air pollution has resulted in legislation of certain regulations on these gases at country and regional level. Emission limits has been stipulated for various utilities and industries. This mandated the industries to install and operate DeNOx systems and services.
In this report, markets for different types of end-of-pipe solutions for NOx control market are analyzed. Classification of the DeNOx systems and services can be made on the basis of types of technology used in treating flue gas for reduction of NOx gases to elemental nitrogen and water. Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SNCR) are the major systems covered in the report. SCR systems and the associated services represent the major market share for DeNOx systems and services followed by the later.
The DeNOx systems are usually installed in utilities such as coal-fired power plants, natural gas-fired power plants, gas turbines, biomass plants, etc. and in industries such as cement plants, metal processing units, etc. The coal-fired plants release high amounts of NOx gases and hence in countries in such as China, European Countries and U.S., these plants have to install and operate SCR or SNCR systems to comply the stringent regulations. Coal-fired power plants typically install SCR systems for better efficiency whereas industries prefer SNCR systems over SCR to avoid huge initial capital costs and operation and maintenance costs.
The largest share of DeNOx systems market is catered by the Asia-Pacific region. Currently, China is the principal consumer of DeNOx systems. Furthermore, the country is estimated to hold the position approximately for the next five years. China under its 12th Five Year Plan prioritized emission control of harmful gases such as SO2, NOx and particulate matter among others. Following the legislation under the plan, all industries and utilities are mandated to install emission control equipment to restrict emission of these gases below the allowed stipulated limit. The plan eventually drives the DeNOx systems and services market in Asia-Pacific.
Industrial DeNOx Systems & Services Market Share (Value), By Geography
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
1.1 Scope of the Report
The global DeNOx systems and services market is profoundly analyzed in terms of revenue ($million) by the following segmentations.
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SNCR)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Industrial Flue Gas Treatment Systems & Services Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems & Services Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Mobile Device Management Market - Global Advancements, Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Caprolactam Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Ceramic Coatings Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market - Regional Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Man-Portable Communication Systems Market - Forecast & Analysis (2014-2019)
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Computed Tomography Systems Market to 2019 - Lower Radiation Dose and Improved Workflow in Advanced CT Systems to Increase Adoption Rates
- Railway Management System Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)