The major factors driving the industrial filters market include growing industrialization and urbanization coupled with stringent regulations pertaining to emission and treatment of industrial waste.
Northrook, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/27/2019 -- The report "Industrial Filters Market by Type (Liquid and Air Filter Media), End-use Industry (Food & Beverage, Metal & Mining, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, and Power Generation), and Region (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and SA) - Global Forecast to 2023" The industrial filters market is expected to grow from USD 2.7 billion in 2018 to USD 3.7 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the industrial filters market include growing industrialization and urbanization coupled with stringent regulations pertaining to emission and treatment of industrial waste.
Browse 68 market data Tables and 41 Figures spread through 130 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Industrial Filters Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
Downoad PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=131934396
The food & beverage end-use industry segment is projected to register the highest CAGR in the industrial filters market during the forecast period.
The industrial filters market has been segmented on the basis of end-use industry into food & beverage, metal & mining, chemical, pharmaceutical, power generation, and others. Among these end-use industries, food & beverage is the largest segment of the industrial filters market. The rising demand for ready-to-eat food, convenience food, and processed & semi-processed food offers growth opportunities for the food & beverage industry, which, in turn, drives the industrial filters market.
The liquid filter media segment is projected to lead the industrial filters market during the forecast period.
The liquid filter media segment is estimated to dominate the global industrial filters market during the forecast period. It is the most widely used filter media, owing to the comparatively large number of applications of liquid filter media in industries such as food & beverage, metal & mining, chemical, pharmaceutical, power generation, pulp & paper, and textile.
APAC is projected to be the largest industrial filters market during the forecast period.
APAC is projected to be the largest and fastest-growing market for industrial filters. This growth is mainly driven by the growing population and increasing industrialization & urbanization in developing countries such as China and India. Moreover, stringent government regulations pertaining to emission & treatment of industrial wastes in countries such as Australia, Japan, and South Korea fuels the growth of the industrial filters market in APAC.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=131934396
The key players in the industrial filters market include Valmet Corporation (Finland), Lydall Inc. (US), 3M (US), Ahlstrom-Munksjo (Finland), Clear Edge Filtration Group (US), Nordic Air Filtration (Denmark), Fibertex Nonwoven (Denmark), Sefar AG (Switzerland), Freudenberg Filtration Technologies (Germany), and Sandler AG (Germany). These players have established a strong foothold in the market by adopting strategies such as investment & expansion, new product launch, and acquisition.
- In November 2018, Ahlstrom-Munksjo launched a highly durable air filtration media, Ahlstrom-Munksjo Extia 1000. It will increase the filtration lifetime by more than 40% which will further help customers to extend operational duration before changing the filters.
- In October 2018, Fibertex Nonwoven planned to invest in a nonwovens production line for filter media. This new production line will use various polymers for the production of polyurethane (PU), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), and polyamide (PA) for a wide range of applications.
- In August 2018, Hengst, the parent company of Nordic Air Filtration, acquired DELBAG, a German manufacturer of industrial filters products. This will further strengthen the company's position in the industrial filters segment and will also help the company to offer a wider range of products.
Critical questions the report answers:
- Are there any upcoming hot bets for the industrial filters market?
- How are the market dynamics for different types of industrial filters?
- What are the upcoming opportunities for different types of industrial filters in emerging economies?
- What are the significant trends in end-use industries influencing the industrial filters market?
- Who are the major manufacturers of industrial filters?
- What are the factors governing the industrial filters market in each region?
Request Bundle Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/RequestBundleReport.asp?id=131934396
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441