MarketReportsOnline.com adds Industrial Gases: Global Industry Guide industry research report of 136 pages published in February 2015 to the energy and power market data collection of its online business intelligence library.
Pune, Maharastra -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2015 -- Global Industrial Gases industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global industrial gases market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global industrial gases market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key industrial gases market players' global operations and financial performance. Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/398139.html.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global industrial gases market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Order a copy of this research report at USD 995 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=398139.
The global industrial gases market is expected to generate total revenues of $67,766.5m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2010 and 2014.
The merchant gases (liquefied, tank delivery) segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $22,949.2m, equivalent to 33.9% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.4% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $96,716.1m by the end of 2019. Browse Complete Table of Contents at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/398139-toc.html.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global industrial gases market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global industrial gases market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global industrial gases market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global industrial gases market?
Other Related Reports on Energy and Power Market:
Power Transformers Industry Forecasts - China Focus (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/424343.html) This study focuses on China's Power Transformers industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China's society and economy.
Oil and Gas Energy Industry Forecasts - China Focus (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/424290.html) This new study focuses on industry trends and forecasts with historical data (2004, 2009 and 2014) and long-term forecasts through 2019 and 2024 are presented. The primary and secondary research is done in China in order to access up-to-date government regulations, market information and industry data. Data were collected from the Chinese government publications, Chinese language newspapers and magazines, industry associations, local governments' industry bureaus, industry publications, and our in-house databases.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441