Recently published research from Wintergreen Research, "Industrial Logistics Robots: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- Worldwide industrial logistics robotics markets are increasingly diversified, poised to achieve significant growth in every industry segment. As production of goods and services embrace automated process, logistics robots are being used to adapt conveyor belts, end of the line tasks, and loading to a flexible systems approach. Automated process depends on introduction of new logistics capability. The robots are taking over, they have remote controls to enable a device to make it do whatever the user wants it to do.
Industrial logistics robotics projects are ongoing worldwide with an emphasis on end to end process automation. The key to industrial robots implementation is keeping costs down. Adapting existing tools, implementing commercial mechanisms, and loading and unloading pallets is emerging as the best way to build viable robots. High value projects are a target of robotic development.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Industrial logistics robots are used to improve the delivery of consistent quality materials management and to implement efficiency in managing food production. Robots are set to bring a new industrial revolution more important than anything seen before.
This robotic equipment study is based on tracking integration software and dynamic processing that provides significant insight into the technology of SOA. Experience implementing cloud computing and mobile systems for different OS using the SOA has been evaluated in many different contexts. Evaluation of the changes brought to the supply chain and transaction processing by the Internet are among factors that contribute to development of triangulation regarding market forecasts for the sector.
The primary research is conducted by talking to customers, distributors and companies. The survey data is not enough to make accurate assessment of market size, so WinterGreen Research looks at the value of shipments and the average price to achieve market assessments. Our track record in achieving accuracy is unsurpassed in the industry. We are known for being able to develop accurate market shares and projections. This is our specialty.
Reasons to Get this Study
- Markets Reach $31.3 Billion By 2020
- Automated processed at manufacturing end points drives logistic robots sales
- Palletizing and depalletizing boxes and bottles of different shapes becomes possible
- Companies use automated process to achieve competitive advantage
- Logistics robots allow flexible systems
- End to end process improvement achieved with logistics robotics
- Every logistics robot system needs to be customized
- Rapid technological shift needs to be embraced
- Training becomes an issue as new systems are implemented or existing systems are improved
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Market Leaders:, , Fanuc, Schaffer, Daifuku, Krones, Kuka, IMA Industries, Kawasaki, ABB, Yasakawa Motoman, Denso, Pro Mach, Gebo Cermex, MSK Covertech-Group, Panasonic, Coesia Group / Oystar Group, Toshiba, Siecort Epson, Seiko Epson, Fuji, Yamaha, BluePrint Automation BPA, Stabuli, Clevertech, Adept Technologies, , Other Players:, , ABB Robotics, Acmi, Almac Conveyor, Alstef, Asic Robotics, Association for Advancing Automation, Blueprint Automation (BPA), Boco Pardubice, Brillopak, Columbia Okura, Clevertech, Coesia Group / Oystar Group, Daifuku, Emmeti, Fuji Robotics, Fanuc, Feige Filling, Flexicell, Gebo Cermex, Heartland Automation Solutions LLC, IMA Industries, Imanpack, Industrial Automation, Intelligrated, Italiana Robot, JLS Automation, Kawasaki Robotics, Kinematik, KLEENLine, Krones, Kuka, Mectra Labs, ollers Group, MSK Covertech, Nachi Robotics Systems, Newtec Palletizing Systems, Pro Mach / Brenton, Reis Robotics, Remtec, Robotic Industries Association (RIA), Robosoft, Salzgitter AG. / KHS, Schneider Palletizing Systems, Seiko Epson, SSI SCHAEFER Group / Schaefer Systems International Automated Systems Division, Software Industry Promotion Agency (SIPA), Skilled Robotics, System Packaging, Tecauma, Toshiba Machine, Vecna Technologies, VM Systems, Yaskawa Motoman
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Robots - Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- Mexico Factory Automation and Machine Vision Market - Global Forecast & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Ceramics - Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- Smart / Intelligent Sensor Market - Forecasts & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Super Junction MOSFET Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2013 - 2020
- Cleaning Robots: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- G-fast Chips: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- Digital Loop Subscriber (DSL) and G.fast Chips, Market Shares, Market Strategies, and Market Forecasts, 2014 to 2020
- Optical Transceivers: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- Alcohol Breathalyzer And Drug Testing Equipment: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020