Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Industrial Valve and Actuator Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.Industrial valves and actuators are devices that are used to control, direct and regulate the flow of fluids such as gases, liquids and fluidized solids. These valves are widely used in the industrial production process by several process industries in order to control the flow of fluids or gases. The regulation or the control of the valve can be undertaken either physically or automatically. There are different types of valves according to the needs and demands of the production process. Valves increase the operational efficiencies of the industrial production process and also enhance safety measures in process industries.
Analysts forecast the Global Industrial Valves and Actuators market to grow at a CAGR of 5.06 percent over the period 2014-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Industrial Valves and Actuators market can be segmented into four product segments: Multi-Multi-turn Valves, Quarter-turn Valves, Automatic Regulator and Control Valves, and Actuators.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19199.
Global Industrial Valves and Actuators Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Americas, EMEA region, and APAC region; it also covers the Global Industrial Valves and Actuators market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- ? Americas
- ? EMEA
- ? APAC
- ? Cameron International Corp.
- ? Emerson Electric Co.
- ? Flowserve Corp.
- ? Pentair Ltd.
- Other Prominent Vendors
- ? Alfa Laval AB
- ? AVK Group
- ? Crane Co.
- ? Curtiss Wright Corp.
- ? GE Co.
- ? Honeywell International Inc.
- ? IMI plc
- ? Kitz Corp.
- ? KSB Group
- ? Neway Valve (Suzhou) Co. Ltd.
- ? Rotork plc
- ? Valvitalia Group S.p.A.
- ? Velan Inc.
- ? Weir Group PLC.
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=19199.
- ? Increasing demand from Oil and Gas industry
- ? Availability of low-cost valves and actuators
- ? Increasing demand for Quarter-turn valves
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?