Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2017 -- Global Industrial Vehicles Market Information Report by Product type (Forklift, Tow Tractor, Aisle Truck, Container Handler, Others), by drive type (Internal Combustion Engine, Battery-Operated, Gas-Powered and Others), By Application (Industrial, Cargo and Others) and By Region - Global Forecast To 2022
Industrial vehicle can be defined as any vehicle which is useful to carry, push, pull, lift, stack or tier materials for use in industries. The various types of industrial vehicles are used by different industries such as tow tractors, utility vehicles, burden carriers and stock chasers among others. Industrial vehicles facilitate the movement of goods efficiently and safely with no or very low emissions.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2259 .
The industrial vehicles market is majorly driven by the increase in the number of huge warehouses set up by the e-commerce companies such as Amazon, eBay and others. These e-commerce warehouses majorly require the industrial vehicles to stack up large quantities of the products and also transportation of the stocked goods from the warehouse to the end user in a cost-effective and efficient manner. The market is also driven by the increase in use of battery operated industrial vehicles with increasing awareness about the environment and with the government regulations for controlling the carbon-dioxide emissions from industrial vehicles. The increase in the fuel prices is expected to boom the sales of the fuel efficient industrial vehicles such as battery operated industrial vehicles. The increase in need of transporting the temperature sensitive products fuel the demand of refrigerated industrial vehicles.
Study Objectives of Industrial Vehicles Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Industrial Vehicles Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyse the Global Industrial vehicles market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter's five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by product type, drive type, application and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Engineering plastic Market.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/industrial-vehicles-market-2259 .
Asia pacific is expected to be the largest region of global industrial vehicle market with the high growth of the automobile sector in the developing nations of the region. The rapid industrialization in the region is leading to the increase in need of using industrial vehicles for better transportation of finished goods & raw materials and its storage at warehouses. The growth will be followed by the North America and the Europe region as the concept of driverless industrial vehicles is gaining popularity in the region which has led to cost efficiency.
The key players of Industrial vehicles market are Anhui Heli Co., Ltd (China), Crown Equipment Corporation (U.S.), Hangcha Group Co. Ltd. (China), Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.(U.S.), Jungheinrich AG (Germany), Kion Group AG (Germany), Konecranes plc. (Finland), Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Co., Ltd. (Japan), Toyota Industries Corporation (Japan) and others.
Request for Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2259 .
- Industrial vehicle manufacturers
- Distributer & Supplier companies
- End Users
- consultants and Investment bankers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
The report for Industrial vehicles market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Table of Content
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Scope of the Study
2.1.2 Research Objective
2.2 Research Process
2.2.1 Primary Research
2.2.2 Secondary Research
2.3 Market size Estimation
2.4 Forecast Model
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Inhibitors
3.3 Supply/Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4Global Industrial Vehicle Market, By Product type
4.2 Tow Tractor
4.3 Aisle Truck
4.4 Container Handler
5Global Industrial Vehicle Market, By Drive Type
5.1 Internal Combustion Engine
6Global Industrial Vehicle Market, By Application
7 Regional Market Analysis
7.3.5Rest of Europe
7.4.4Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.5Rest of the World
8 Competitive Analysis
8.2 Competitive Scenario
8.2.1 Market Share Analysis
8.2.2 Market Development Analysis
8.2.3 Product type/Service Benchmarking
8.3 Anhui Heli Co., Ltd (China)
8.3.2 Product type/Service Offering
8.4 Crown Equipment Corporation (U.S.)
8.4.2 Product type/Service Offering
8.5 Hangcha Group Co. Ltd. (China)
8.5.2 Product type/Service Offering
8.6 Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.(U.S.)
8.6.2 Product type/Service Offering
8.7 Jungheinrich AG (Germany)
8.7.2 Product type/Service Offering
8.8 Kion Group AG (Germany)
8.8.2 Product type/Service Offering
8.9 Konecranes plc (Finland)
8.9.2 Product type/Service Offering
8.10 Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Co., Ltd. (Japan)
8.10.2 Product type/Service Offering
8.11 Toyota Industries Corporation (Japan)
8.11.2 Product type/Service Offering