Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Industrial Waste Management Market - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2019", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- Industrial Waste Management Market by Services (Collection, Recycling, Incineration, Landfill) & Geography (Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Americas) - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2019
This report estimates the industrial waste management market in terms of value. The global industrial waste management market is segmented based on their services which include collection, recycling, incineration, and landfill. The market is further segmented on the basis of regions such as Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Americas. This has been further split into major countries for the respective geographies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global industrial waste management market is witnessing strong growth on account of urbanization and rapid industrialization especially in emerging economies such as China, India, Brazil, and countries in the Middle East and Africa. However, in the developed markets such as Americas and Europe, the market is driven by stringent environmental regulations and related targets for recycling. An increasing importance of recovery of key materials resources in the industrial waste stream is one of the key drivers for this market.
We have used various secondary sources such as encyclopedias, directories, and databases to identify and collect information that was useful for this extensive commercial study of the global industrial waste management market. The primary sources - experts, service providers and end users from the industry - have all been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information, as well as to assess the future prospects of the industrial waste management market.
We have also profiled leading players of this industry, along with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities. Some of these include companies such as Daiseki Co. Ltd. (Japan), SembCorp (Singapore), EnviroServ Waste (South Africa), Remondis (Germany), Clean Harbors (U.S.), Republic Services (U.S.), Suez Environnment (France), Veolia Environmental (Paris), Waste Management Inc. (U.S.), and Stericycle Inc. (U.S.).
The report also touches upon various important aspects of the market. These include analysis of the value chain, supply chain, drivers, restraints, burning issues, winning imperatives, opportunities, Porter's Five Forces model, and the competitive landscape. In addition to this, 10 key players of this market have also been profiled.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oilfield Services Market - Global Trends and forecasts to 2019
- Drilling Waste Management Market by Services (Solids Control Services, Containment & Handling, and Treatment & Disposal), Applications (Onshore & Offshore) and Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Power Rental Market - Global Trends & Forecasts (2012 - 2019)
- Advanced Utility Boiler Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2019
- Subsea Well Access and BOP System Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Waste Heat Recovery Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Smart Cities Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Industrial Flue Gas Treatment Systems & Services Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Bio-Polyamide, Specialty Polyamide & Precursors Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Advanced Wound Management Market to 2019 - Increasing Incidence of Diabetes Leading to Chronic Wounds in Emerging Countries will Drive Future Growth