Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/24/2012 -- The personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for XX% of the total insurance industry value in 2011, equivalent to a written premium value of EURXX billion (US$XX billion). This segment increased in value at a CAGR of XX% during the review period.
The Austrian personal accident and health insurance segment is dominated by multinational companies. Large foreign insurers, such as UNIQA Group, Vienna Group, Allianz Group and Generali Group, operate wholly owned subsidiaries in Austria, and these subsidiaries play a significant role in developing the segment.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance market in Austria:
- It provides historical values for Austria’s personal accident and health insurance market for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2011–2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of Austria’s personal accident and health insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Austria for the personal accident and health insurance business
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Austria and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Austrian personal accident and health insurance market
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within the Austrian insurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance market in Austria
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Austrian personal accident and health insurance market
UNIQA Personenversicherung AG Wiener Städtische Versicherung Generali Versicherung AG Merkur Versicherung AG Allianz Elementar Versicherungs AG Raiffeisen Versicherung AG DONAU Versicherung AG Zürich Versicherungs AG Sparkassen Versicherung AG Europäische Reiseversicherung AG
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: