Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/24/2012 -- The non-life insurance segment accounted for a share of XX% of the total insurance industry written premiums in 2011. The written premium value of the non-life insurance segment increased from EURXX billion (US$XX billion) in 2007 to EURXX billion (US$XX billion) in 2011, at a CAGR of XX% during the review period.
The French non-life insurance segment is dominated by global insurance companies and group insurance companies. The leading foreign insurers in the French non-life segment include Covéa (MAAF, MMA and GMF), Groupama and Sferen (MACIF, MAIF and MATMUT). AXA France, Allianz France and Aviva France are other leading French non-life insurance companies.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance market in France:
- It provides historical values for France’s insurance industry market size for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2011–2016 forecast period
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in France for the non-life insurance business
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in France and outlines the key regulations affecting them
- It provides a comprehensive analysis of the business environment and country risk for France
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the French insurance industry and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the French insurance industry
- Develop market-entry strategies by understanding the key market opportunities
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the French non-life insurance market
- Identify key operators in the French insurance industry, along with profiles on those companies
Covéa (MAAF, MMA and GMF) Groupama Sferen (MACIF, MAIF and MATMUT) AXA France Allianz France Generali France Crédit Agricole Assurances Groupe des Assurances du Crédit Mutuel CNP Assurances Aviva France
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: