Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/24/2012 -- The personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for XX% of the total insurance industry written premiums in 2011, with a value of EURXX billion (US$XX billion). This segment recorded a CAGR of XX% during the review period.
The French personal accident and health insurance segment is moderately fragmented with the 10-leading insurers accounting for XX% of the segment's total written premiums in 2010. Istya Group including the largest health insurer, MGEN, accounted a segmental share of XX% in 2010. Other key companies in the French personal accident and health insurance segment, Harmonie Mutuelles, Groupama, Humanis and AXA France, accounted for respective shares of XX%, XX%, XX% and XX%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance market in France:
- It provides historical values for France’s personal accident and health insurance market for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2011–2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of France’s personal accident and health insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in France for the personal accident and health insurance business
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in France and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the French personal accident and health insurance market
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within the French insurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance market in France
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the French personal accident and health insurance market
Istya Group Harmonie mutuelles Groupama Humanis AXA France Malakoff-Mederic Allianz Pro BTP AG2R-La Mondiale Swiss Life
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: