Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/24/2012 -- The life insurance segment accounted for the largest share of XX% of the total Polish insurance written premiums in 2011, which valued PLNXX billion (US$XX billion). The written premium value of the Polish life insurance segment increased at a CAGR of XX% during the review period.
The Polish life insurance segment contained XX life insurance companies in 2011, of which XX were under majority foreign ownership. The segment is highly concentrated, and the XX leading companies accounted for approximately XX% of the total life insurance written premium value in 2011. The domestic life insurer, PZU ?YCIE SA, accounted for the largest share of XX% of the total segment value in 2011, followed by TU na ?ycie EUROPA SA and TUn? WARTA SA which each accounted for a share of XX% in 2011. There is strong competition among the smaller life insurance companies in Poland.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance market in Poland:
- It provides historical values for Poland’s insurance industry market size for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2011–2016 forecast period
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Poland for the life insurance business
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Poland and outlines the key regulations affecting them
- It provides a comprehensive analysis of the business environment and country risk for Poland
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Polish insurance industry and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Polish insurance industry
- Develop market-entry strategies by understanding the key market opportunities
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Polish life insurance market
- Identify key operators in the Polish insurance industry, along with profiles on those companies
Pzu ?ycie SA Tun? Europa SA Tun? Warta SA ING Tun? SA Aviva Tun? SA Nordea Polska TU NA ?ycie SA Paptun?ir Amplico LIFE SA TU Allianz ?ycie Polska SA AXA ?ycie TU SA Generali ?ycie TU SA
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: