Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2012 -- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research's exclusive panel of leading medical devices industry executives. It analyzes how business strategies and practices in the medical devices industry are set to change in 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level supplier selection criteria, business challenges and investment opportunities for leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading medical devices industry executives.
- Provides revenue growth expectations for the period 2012-2013.
- Provides growth prospects and changes in the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions and business structure.
- Analysis of the demand in emerging markets and growth expectations in developed countries.
- Analysis of the changing business dynamics in the medical devices industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 174 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 54% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on industry developments.
- Key topics covered include threats and opportunities, economic outlook and business confidence.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities.
Reasons to Get this Report
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Medical Devices Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence
- Global Medical Devices Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Global Medical Devices Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Medical Devices Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Medical Devices Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Threats and Opportunities in the Medical Devices Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
- Business Indicators in the Medical Devices Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
- Industry Dynamics in the Medical Devices Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Brief
- Marketing Spend Activity, Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Medical Devices Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Medical Devices Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence