DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Influenza B Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2016” research report to their website DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India-- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2016 -- Influenza B Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2016', provides an overview of the Influenza B Infections pipeline landscape.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Influenza B Infections, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Influenza B Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects.
THe report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Influenza B Infections
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Influenza B Infections by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Influenza B Infections therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Influenza B Infections therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Influenza B Infections
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Influenza B Infections
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Influenza B Infections pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Spanning over 71 pages "Influenza B Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report covers Introduction, Influenza B Infections Overview, Pipeline Products for Influenza B Infections - Overview, Drug Profiles, Appendix, Methodology. The report covered companies are - AbbVie Inc., Altravax, Inc., Aphios Corporation, BioClonetics Immunotherapeutics, Inc., ContraFect Corporation, Humabs BioMed SA
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/influenza-b-infections-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor B (VEGF Related Factor or VEGFB) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016; visit - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/vascular-endothelial-growth-factor-b-vegf-related-factor-or-vegfb-pipeline
Lipicard Technologies Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2016; visit - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/lipicard-technologies-limited-product-pipeline-review-2016
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.