Fast Market Research recommends "Innocoll Technologies Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2013 -- Innocoll Technologies Ltd (Innocoll Technologies) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company develops and markets drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical and medical markets. Its products include cogenzia, xaracoll, gentamicin surgical implant, procoll and durieva. The company's approved products include zorprevasurgical haemostat, collacare family, gentamicin surgical implant, collexa, lidocoll, collaguard adhesion barrier and innocoll dental. Its products are developed using its technologies namely CollaRx and Liquicoll. Innocoll Technologies products are used in a variety of medical applications such as preventing surgical adhesions in the treatment of post-operative or post-traumatic pain or inflammation and treating deep wounds such as ulcers, burns and acute trauma injuries. It partners with Baxter, EUSA pharma, Merus labs, curesys, KMA and Pioneer Pharma. Innocoll Technologies is headquartered in Westmeath, Ireland.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Innocoll Technologies Ltd portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Autoimmune Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. (OSUR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- HeartSine Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- C. R. Bard, Inc. (BCR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BioTex, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update