ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Convenient Food and Drinks: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2017 -- "Innovation Trends and Opportunities in Convenient Food and Drinks" is part of GlobalData's Consumer Insight research. It examines the top trends, innovation themes, and opportunities in convenient food and drinks affecting each FMCG market.
Today's busy lifestyles affect perceptions of time, and hence consumers demand more convenient items. This report outlines consumer motivations driving the purchase of time-saving products and services. It also discusses key innovation trends in the food and drink market by identifying five key trends, and explores future opportunities within this space.
- The senior "silver" consumer segment is growing worldwide, with unserved demand for convenience.
- Single male consumers have a proactive attitude towards cooking meals at home, but seek convenience.
- Convenience-oriented consumers do not want to compromise on quality.
- Time-saving consumers are more actively seeking out products that improve their health than average.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1009086
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation.
- Identify the opportunities to explore how convenience in packaging and products can be aligned to satisfy the needs of consumers.
Table of Contetns:
Table of Contents
2. Five trends in convenient food and drinks
3. Trend opportunities
Trend 1: Silver-friendly
Trend 2: Convenience for men
Trend 3: No compromises
Trend 4: Getting the right boost
Trend 5: Stay healthy
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1009086
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG