The Report Innovation Trends and Opportunities in Convenient Food and Drinks provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2017 -- "Innovation Trends and Opportunities in Convenient Food and Drinks" is part of GlobalData's Consumer Insight research. It examines the top trends, innovation themes, and opportunities in convenient food and drinks affecting each FMCG market.
Today's busy lifestyles affect perceptions of time, and hence consumers demand more convenient items. This report outlines consumer motivations driving the purchase of time-saving products and services. It also discusses key innovation trends in the food and drink market by identifying five key trends, and explores future opportunities within this space.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/1009086
- The senior "silver" consumer segment is growing worldwide, with unserved demand for convenience.
- Single male consumers have a proactive attitude towards cooking meals at home, but seek convenience.
- Convenience-oriented consumers do not want to compromise on quality.
- Time-saving consumers are more actively seeking out products that improve their health than average.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation.
- Identify the opportunities to explore how convenience in packaging and products can be aligned to satisfy the needs of consumers.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1009086
Table of Contents
2. Five trends in convenient food and drinks
3. Trend opportunities
Trend 1: Silver-friendly
Trend 2: Convenience for men
Trend 3: No compromises
Trend 4: Getting the right boost
Trend 5: Stay healthy
Read our latest Press Release at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207