Fast Market Research recommends "Instrumentation Laboratory Company - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2013 -- Instrumentation Laboratory Company (IL) is a medical device company. IL is a subsidiary of Werfen Group. The company carries out the development, manufacture and distribution of laboratory products for the in vitro diagnostic market. It principally offers products such as TOP Family, TOP 700, TOP 500 CTS, TOP 300 CTS, AcuStar and Elite among others under the Hemostasis Diagnostics product line. Its Critical Care Diagnostic systems are used to measures pH, blood gases, CO-Oximetry, electrolytes, and metabolites through a comprehensive analysis on a single sample of whole blood.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Instrumentation Laboratory Company portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Instrumentation Laboratory Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BrainScope Company, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Helena Laboratories Corp. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Trinity Biotech Plc (TRIB) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Genomic Health, Inc. (GHDX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)