Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/13/2012 -- Insulet Corporation (Insulet) is a medical device company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes OmniPod insulin management system, an insulin infusion system for diabetic patients. OmniPod insulin management system comprises OmniPod, a disposable insulin infusion device and the PDM, a handheld device. The company distributes its products through its subsidiary, Neighborhood Diabetes and third party distributors. It has distribution partnership with Ypsomed and GlaxosmithKline. The company markets its product through distributors in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. Insulet is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
The company focuses on marketing its lead product, OmniPod insulin management system, for which it has expanded its international distribution agreement with Ypsomed. As a part of its strategy, the company now supplies its products through its partners to more countries, which will generate more revenues.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Insulet Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Insulet Corporation (PODD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Thoratec Corporation (THOR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- PositiveID Corporation (PSID) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Terumo Corporation (4543) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis