DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2019 -- Insulin Resistance Syndrome Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Insulin resistance syndrome is very common, affecting about 24% of United States adults older than 20 years.
2. The type-A syndrome is predominantly found in younger adults while the type-B syndrome is found in older adults.
3. Type A insulin resistance syndrome is estimated to affect about 1 in 100,000 people worldwide as females have more health problems associated with the condition, it is diagnosed more often in females than in males.
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Insulin Resistance Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Insulin Resistance market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Insulin Resistance epidemiology and Insulin Resistance market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Insulin Resistance market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Insulin Resistance market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Insulin Resistance market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends moulding and leading the Insulin Resistance market.
Request for sample pages
Insulin resistance is identified as an impaired biologic response to insulin stimulation of target tissues, primarily the liver, muscle, and adipose tissue. Insulin resistance impairs glucose disposal, resulting in a compensatory increase in beta-cell insulin production and hyperinsulinemia. There are a number of unrelated genetic syndromes with associated insulin resistance, which include Myotonic Dystrophy, Ataxia-telangiectasia, Alstom syndrome, Rabson-Mendenhall syndrome, Werner syndrome, Lipodystrophy, PCOS, Type-A insulin resistance and Type-B insulin resistance.
There are currently no guidelines or consensus statements for the Insulin resistance treatment of patients with severe insulin resistance. Despite the use of high doses of insulin, many patients do not reach their glycemic targets and are hampered by undesirable adverse effects such as hypoglycemia and weight gain. To mitigate some of these challenges, several new Insulin resistance therapies have emerged and can be used in combination with insulin.
The major unmet need for Insulin Resistance Syndrome is the absence of approved drugs in the Insulin Resistance Syndrome market. The Insulin Resistance Syndrome treatment options are found to be effective but at the same time, it is not applicable in all the types. Several techniques are under trial to validate their significance in the disease.
Overall, the Insulin Resistance Syndrome therapeutics market is further expected to increase by the major drivers, such as rising prevalent population, technological advancements, and upcoming therapies in the forecast period [2019–2028].
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Insulin Resistance Syndrome treatment scenario in the upcoming years: -
And many others
The key players in Insulin Resistance Syndrome market are:
2. Boehringer Ingelheim
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Insulin Resistance Syndrome Market Overview at a Glance
3. Insulin Resistance Syndrome Disease Background and Overview
4. Insulin Resistance Syndrome Epidemiology and Patient Population (7MM)
5. Insulin Resistance Syndrome Country-Wise Epidemiology
5.1. United States
5.2. EU5 Countries
5.7. United Kingdom
6. Insulin Resistance Syndrome Treatments & Medical Practices
7. Insulin Resistance Syndrome Marketed Products
7.1 Myalept: Bristol-Myers Squibb
8. Insulin Resistance Syndrome Emerging Therapies
8.1. Key Cross Competition
8.2. SAR341402: Sanofi
8.3. Empagliflozin: Boehringer Ingelheim
9. Total 7MM Insulin Resistance Syndrome Market Analysis
10. 7MM Country-Wise Market Analysis
11. United States Market Size
12. EU5 Market Size
12.1. Germany Market Size
12.2. France Market Size
12.3. Italy Market Size
12.4. Spain Market Size
12.5. The United Kingdom Market Size
13. Japan Market Size
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
16. Insulin Resistance Syndrome Report Methodology
17. DelveInsight Capabilities
19. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.