New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2017 -- 'The Insurance Industry in Togo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Togolese insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1532534-the-insurance-industry-in-togo-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Togolese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'The Insurance Industry in Togo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Togolese insurance industry, including:
- The Togolese insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of Togolese economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Togolese insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Togolese insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Togolese insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Togolese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Togo:
- It provides historical values for the Togolese insurance industry for the report's 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Togolese insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2021.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Togo.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Togo and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Togolese insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Togolese insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Togolese insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Togolese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- On December 31, 2014, the Commission Régional des Assurances implemented a regulation to prevent insurers from misleading customers about a guaranteed minimum return rate in life insurance contracts. According to the circular, indicating guaranteed rates in the form of gross rates and sampling rates is misleading.
- Floods are a major challenge for Togolese insurers, as three large basins make Togo vulnerable to flooding
- On July 26, 2014, the Commission Régionale de Contrôle des Assurances (CRCA) issued regulations prohibiting insurers from transacting with unauthorized intermediaries.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
3.1 Industry Indicators
3.1.1 Gross written premium
4 LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
4.1 Individual Life Insurance
4.2 Group Life Insurance
5 NON-LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
5.1 Property Insurance
5.2 Motor Insurance
5.3 Liability Insurance
5.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
6 PERSONAL ACCIDENT AND HEALTH INSURANCE OUTLOOK
6.1 Gross written premium
7 REINSURANCE OUTLOOK
7.1 Premium Ceded
8 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
9 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.1 Company Profiles
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1532534-the-insurance-industry-in-togo-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
Get in touch: