Algeria Insurance Market 2015 Demand, Growth, Share and Analysis to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2015 -- Synopsis
'The Insurance Industry in Algeria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the Algerian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-insurance-industry-in-algeria-key-trends-and-35940
- The Algerian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of Algerian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Algerian insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Algerian insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Algerian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Algerian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Algeria:
- It provides historical values for the Algerian insurance industry for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Algerian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Algeria.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Algeria and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-insurance-industry-in-algeria-key-trends-and-35940#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Algerian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Algerian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Algerian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Algerian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Algerian insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 10.7%.
- The insurance industry is regulated by the Conseil National des Assurances (CNA), under the Treasury of the Ministry of Finance.
- The Algerian insurance industry comprised 23 insurance providers as of 2014.
- Non-life insurance accounted for the largest share of the industry's gross written premium in 2014, with 92.7%.
- Motor insurance was the largest category within the segment during the review period, in terms of gross written premium.
- Low insurance penetration to attract foreign investors.
- Construction industry to spur growth of property insurance category.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651