MarketReportsOnline.com adds Insurance: Global Industry Guide research report of 404 pages on the insurance industry to the banking and financial services intelligence collection of its research store.
Pune, Maharastra -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2016 -- Global Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global insurance market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global insurance market with five year forecasts
Highlights of Global Insurance Market:
The global insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $5,006.0bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2011 and 2015.
The life insurance segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $2,809.7bn, equivalent to 56.1% of the market's overall value.
In terms of non-life insurance, the US is the largest market globally, while Asia-Pacific is the largest market for life insurance.
Inquire more before buying this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/inquirebeforebuying.php?name=400023
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global insurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global insurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global insurance market?
Purchase a copy of this Banking and Financial Services Market research report at USD 1495 (Single User License)
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India