Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's biosimilars portfolio, including analysis of key product profiles, examining key drivers and resistors to development, market sizing, specifics of development such as clinical trials (where available) for each key biosimilar molecule in development.
- Strategic insight into the key strategies that have shaped the company's progress and/or will define its outlook going forward.
- Provides an indication of how biosimilars fit into the wider company context, and a history of deals & alliances.
Having entered the biosimilars market in 2004, Intas currently markets four biosimilar products in India and other semi-regulated markets of Africa, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The company has had an active strategy of expansion overseas, but has now shifted to focus on targeting the domestic market due to lower than expected returns from biosimilars and the requirement for high levels of investment in order to penetrate major markets.
Reasons to Get this Report
- See where Intas's portfolio of four marketed biosimilar products fit in to its wider strategy
- Assess the prospects for Intas's biosimilars pipeline, which includes the monoclonal antibody rituximab in Phase III development in India
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Biosimilars Approval Pathways in the US and Europe - Development and Approval of Biosimilar mABs May Face Tough Regulatory Environment
- Sandoz: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Dr. Reddy's: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Zydus Cadila: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- LG Life Sciences: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Teva: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Celltrion: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Intas Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile