Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2013 -- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Market Share Analysis provides in-depth information on Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation market share information in four key market categories – CSF Management, Hand Instruments, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment and Neurosurgical Products. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation operates in – Surgical Equipment and Neurology Devices.
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in – Brazil, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Japan, India China Australia and Canada and United States.
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in – CSF Management, Hand Instruments, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment and Neurosurgical Products.
- All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions – South and Central America, Middle East and Africa, Europe Asia-Pacific and North America.
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company’s value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company’s shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation’s market positions.
Medtronic, Inc. DePuy, Inc. B. Braun Melsungen AG Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG Sophysa S.A. W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Cadwell Laboratories, Inc. Nihon Kohden Corporation CareFusion Corporation Natus Medical Incorporated Micromed S.p.A KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG Stryker Corporation Olympus Corporation Covidien plc Codman & Shurtleff, Inc. KLS Martin Group Spectrum Surgical Instruments Corporation MEDICON eG Sklar Instruments Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Orthofix Inc. Globus Medical, Inc. Wright Medical Group, Inc. Orthovita, Inc. Synthes GmbH Tornier, Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)