Recently published research from MindCommerce, "Intellectual Property in ICT and Digital Media: Market Challenges, Solutions and Business Impact Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/25/2013 -- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) are intended to protect the legal rights of property to the owner includes inventions (patents), trademarks, industrial designs, service marks, commercial names, designations etc. A key factor in disputes is not only the issues of validity and infringement but also a determination of commercial value and potential damages. IPR law in the digital arena is intended to safeguard the legal rights of owners to various assets including architectures, platforms, processes, procedures, methods, and the associated commercialization of applications, products, and services.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
IPR has become a significant issue within telecom, ICT, and digital media as there are often many overlapping claims from different companies against each other's applications, products, services, infrastructure, and devices. There has been significant litigation recently within wireless communications, especially in the areas of mobile device user interface, feature/functionality, and applications. This report analyzes IPR within this context with emphasis on recent disputes between Apple, Samsung, Yahoo, and Facebook.
Regulatory Organizations and Industry Associations in Report:
World Trade Organization (WTO), World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), United States Patents and Trademark Office (USPTO), International Trade Administration (ITA), Department of Justice (DOJ), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Copyright Office, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), United States Trade Representative (USTR), United States International Trade Commission (USITC), Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator (IPEC), International Federation of Phonographic Industry (IFPI), U.S. Chamber's Global Intellectual Property Center, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), China's Intellectual Property Office, European Commission, University College London (UCL), Work Foundation and NESTA, IPSOS MediaICT, Harvard University, UNESCO, Euro State, Information Technology& Innovation Foundation (ITIF), EUCD, DiMA, Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property (Ip) Market (2012 - 2017) Global Forecasts & Analysis
- Global Mixed Signal System-on-Chip (MxSOC) Market by Intellectual Property (IP), Design Architecture, Fabrication Technology, Processor Type, Technology Nodes & Applications 2011 - 2016
- Google Market Intelligence
- Global Digital Signage Market (2011 - 2016)
- Digital Identification Solutions AG (D7S) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Mobile Gaming Piracy: Market Analysis, Initiatives and Solutions to Defeat Game Piracy in 3G, LTE and the Cloud Ecosystem
- Digital Signal Processors Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2011-2016) - Focus on Customizable, Embedded, Programmable (FPGA & PLD), Application Specific (ASIC) based DSP Chips, DSP System-on-Chips & Intellectual Property (IP) Markets
- Wireless Communication Chipsets (Wi-Fi/WLAN, Wireless Display/Video (HD & WHDI), Mobile WiMAX & LTE (4G), ZigBee, 802.11, 802.15.4 & 802.16) Market in Consumer Electronics & Automation Applications, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Global Digital Signal Processors (DSP) Market, By Intellectual Property (IP), Design Architecture & Applications (2011 - 2016)
- UK Foodservice Survey 2012-2013: Impact, Opportunities, and Growth of Social Media and Consumer Review