Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2018 -- The global intermittent catheters market was valued at $1,655.5 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $2,950.7 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Intermittent catheter is a disposable medical device, which is used to drain the urinary bladder when an individual is unable to do it naturally. Intermittent catheter consists of a drainage bag that assists to capture the urine. These catheters are composed of silicone, PVC, or vinyl or red rubber latex.
For More Info, Get Sample ; https://www.researchbeam.com/intermittent-catheters-market/request-sample
The growth of the intermittent catheters market is driven by increase in incidence of urinary incontinence coupled with rise in geriatric population and surge in need for minimally invasive surgeries. In addition, increase in preference of hydrophilic intermittent catheters is expected to supplement the market growth. However, the availability of substitutes of intermittent catheters and lack of awareness towards novel intermittent catheters impede the market growth. On the contrary, innovations in catheters and novel product launches are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the market expansion.
The global intermittent catheters market is segmented based on product, indication, category, end user, and region. On the basis of product, the market is bifurcated into uncoated intermittent catheters and coated intermittent catheters. Coated intermittent catheters are further classified into antimicrobial, hydrophilic, and others. Based on indication, the market is categorized into urinary incontinence, spinal cord injuries, general surgery, and others. By category, it is divided into female length catheter, male length catheters, and kid length catheter. Depending on end user, it is fragmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and medical research centers. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- THE STUDY PROVIDES AN IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE GLOBAL INTERMITTENT CATHETERS MARKET WITH CURRENT TRENDS AND FUTURE ESTIMATIONS TO ELUCIDATE THE IMMINENT INVESTMENT POCKETS.
- COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS OF FACTORS THAT DRIVE AND RESTRICT THE MARKET GROWTH IS PROVIDED.
- COMPREHENSIVE QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE INDUSTRY FROM 2016 TO 2023 IS PROVIDED TO ENABLE THE STAKEHOLDERS TO CAPITALIZE ON THE PREVAILING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES.
- EXTENSIVE ANALYSIS OF THE KEY SEGMENTS OF THE INDUSTRY HELPS TO UNDERSTAND THE PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES USED GLOBALLY.
- KEY MARKET PLAYERS AND THEIR STRATEGIES ARE PROVIDED TO UNDERSTAND THE COMPETITIVE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Uncoated Intermittent Catheters
- Coated Intermittent Catheters
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/intermittent-catheters-market/enquire-about-report
- Urinary Incontinence
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- General Surgery
- Female Length Catheter
- Male Length Catheters
- Kid Length Catheter
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Medical Research Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/intermittent-catheters-market/purchase-enquiry
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- Adapta Medical
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton Dickinson Company
- Coloplast A/S
- ConvaTec Healthcare B S.à.r.l
- Cure Medical
- Hollister Inc.
- Medical Technologies of Georgia Inc.
- Pennine Healthcare
- Teleflex Incorporated
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: INTERMITTENT CATHETERS MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 5: INTERMITTENT CATHETERS MARKET, BY INDICATION
- CHAPTER 6: INTERMITTENT CATHETERS MARKET, BY CATEGORY
- CHAPTER 7: INTERMITTENT CATHETERS MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 8: INTERMITTENT CATHETERS MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 9: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452