Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2012 -- InterMune, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012 provides data on the InterMune, Inc.’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
- InterMune, Inc. - Brief InterMune, Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of InterMune, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of InterMune, Inc. with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the InterMune, Inc.’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate InterMune, Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of InterMune, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the InterMune, Inc.’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with InterMune, Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of InterMune, Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
Current R&D Portfolio of InterMune, Inc.; InterMune, Inc. - Key Therapeutics; InterMune, Inc. - Pipeline Overview and Promising Molecules; InterMune, Inc. - News; InterMune, Inc. - Latest Updates; InterMune, Inc. - Pipeline; InterMune, Inc. - Discontinued/Dormant Projects
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)