New Internet research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/14/2013 -- Introduction
The Scandinavian Internet Access industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian internet access market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian internet access market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian internet access market had a total market value of $5,079.6 million in 2012. Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 5.5% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the internet access industry, Norway is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $1,805.7 million in 2012. This was followed by Sweden and Denmark, with $1,721.6 and $1,552.3 million, respectively.
Norway is expected to lead the internet access in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $2,276.1 million in 2017, followed by Sweden and Denmark with expected values of $1,912.2 and $1,869.3 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavian internet access market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian internet access market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the Scandinavian internet access market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Internet research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet Access - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Internet Access - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Internet Access - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Internet Access - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Internet Access: Global Industry Guide
- Internet Access: Global Industry Almanac
- Internet Access in Sweden
- Internet Access in Singapore
- Internet Access in Asia-Pacific
- Internet Access in Poland