Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Internet of Things Solutions, Business Opportunities, and IoT Forecasts 2015 - 2020” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/18/2015 -- The Internet of Things (IoT) is poised to fundamentally transform M2M communications, global IT support systems, and business processes in virtually every industry vertical. IoT will significantly impact wireless (short range and macro networks), network signaling, authentication, and data management systems.
Embedded systems will also be at the cornerstone for IoT deployment, especially within Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. Data generated through sensors embedded in various things/objects will generate massive amounts of unstructured (big) data on real-time basis that holds the promise for intelligence and insights for dramatically improved decision processes.
Accordingly, there is an emerging significant business opportunity for Cloud Service Providers and Big Data Analytics within IoT. There is an increasingly urgent need for end-to-end security for IoT systems and services as Publisher anticipates that their intrusions will become increasingly impactful leading to the potential for operational disruption, industrial espionage, damage to enterprise assets, and even potential physical harm to human beings.
This research offering is the most comprehensive available covering business drivers, technologies, leading companies and solutions, applications, services, market segments, and future outlook for IoT. Forecasts are provided for 2015 to 2020 for major IoT focus areas including:
- Big Data in IoT
- Security in IoT
- Smart Cities and IoT
- IoT and Data as a Service
- IoT and Embedded Systems
- IoT and the Industrial Internet
This research bundle is value-priced as the sum total of each report purchased individually would be significantly more expensive. All purchases of Publisher reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Security companies
- Internet of Things companies
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wearable technology suppliers
- Digital signal processor providers
- Telephony infrastructure providers
- Computer and semiconductor companies
- Embedded hardware, software and OS providers
- Mobile/wireless network operators and service providers
- Next generation application developers and content providers
- Consumer electronics merchandisers and application providers
This research package includes the following reports:
- Smart Cities: Global Outlook and Forecasts
- Data as a Service (DaaS) Market and Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Connected Home and IoT: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- M2M/IoT, Cloud, Big Data and Analytics: Market Dynamics and Opportunities
- Connected Vehicles: Market and Forecast for LTE and Telematics Applications 2015 - 2020
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT): Key Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Big Data in Internet of Things (IoT): Key Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Wireless Networks: Technologies, Business Drivers, and Market Outlook
- Security and Privacy in the Internet of Things (IoT): Challenges, Market Opportunities and Forecast 2015 - 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Leaders: ARM, Broadcom, Cisco, Freescale, Google, Intel, McAfee, Oracle, PTC, Qualcomm, Samsung
- Embedded Infrastructure and Devices in the Internet of Things (IoT) Ecosystem: Next Generation Embedded System Hardware, Software, Tools, and OSs 2015 – 2020
For further information on this report, please visit-
Find all Telecom Infrastructure and Networks Reports at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter