New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2015 -- Internet retailing registered the best performance in non-store retailing in 2014. There are several reasons for its strong dynamism, including growth in the total number of internet users, the increasing variety of products and services offered and the significant increase in broadband connections. Also important is the increased confidence and sense of security in transactions amongst internet users.
In 2014 Mercado Libre led internet retailing with a value share of 32%, reaching ARS8.9 billion. One of the great advantages of Mercado Libre is that it is long-established, as one of the first online sales websites in Argentina, which generates great confidence amongst consumers. The wide variety of products, as well as the quality of vendors (rated by the number of transactions and smooth delivery) favours purchases through Mercado Libre.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Internet retailing is expected to see the fastest growth in non-store retailing, with a value CAGR of 12% at constant 2014 prices in the forecast period. This dynamism will be driven by the increased penetration of internet access, a wider choice of products, and expected safety improvements. The development and expansion of smartphones will allow rapid growth of the population with internet access amongst the lower-income segment in the period 2014-2019.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Internet Retailing industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Internet Retailing industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Internet Retailing in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Argentina?
- How quickly is internet retailing growing in Argentina?
- What products are selling best over the internet?
- Which internet sites are attracting the most sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- Internet Retailing in Japan
- Internet Retailing in Spain
- Internet Retailing in New Zealand
- Retailing in Israel