Fast Market Research recommends "Internet Retailing in Emerging Markets: Long-Term Growth Opportunities in BRIC Countries" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2012 -- As internet retailing matures as a channel in developed markets, sales growth rates will slow. This will make emerging markets increasingly attractive to retailers and manufacturers looking to benefit from the long-term strong rates of sales growth that they are expected to provide. However, whilst the rewards are enticing, there are several pitfalls that lie ahead for companies hoping to profit from internet retailing in the BRIC and other emerging markets in the short to medium term.
Euromonitor International's Internet Retailing in Emerging Markets: Long-Term Growth Opportunities in BRIC Countries global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the retailing industry, highlights emerging trends, their effects on retailing in markets around the world, on the development of channels and consumers' shopping patterns. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they the developments of new store types, the importance of non-store retailing, economic/lifestyle influences, private label or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Outlet Center Retailing in Europe: Major Players, Strategies and New Opportunities
- Global Airport Retailing 2008 - Focus on Emering Markets
- Unmanned Service Station Retailing in Europe: Market Size, Retailer Strategies and Competitor Performance
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- The Medical Device Outlook in Emerging Markets: The role of healthcare and regulatory systems in presenting challenges and growth opportunities
- Mobile Money Opportunities in the BRIC Countries
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Global Mining Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Off-Trade Drinking Habits: Exploiting New Consumer Behaviors in the Retail Market
- Global Power Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies