New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- In 2013, internet retailing enjoyed healthy current value growth of 13%, ending the year with sales of Ps11 billion. This was the result of increasing internet usage among Filipino households, as well as overall greater ease in performing online payments. This was linked to the growing number of Filipinos employed by business process outsourcing companies online, who typically receive payments through online means, such as PayPal or Xoom. This has paved the way for more options other than credit cards to make purchases online.
In 2013, Zalora and Lazada have quickly risen to become the top players in Philippine internet retailing. Their leadership position stems from their effective positioning in their specific product categories, such as Zalora in apparel, and Lazada in consumer electronics.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Internet retailing is expected to continue performing robustly throughout the forecast period. Constant value sales are expected to grow by a CAGR of 11% as online transactions will become increasingly more common and familiar to Filipinos.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Internet Retailing industry in Philippines with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Internet Retailing industry in Philippines, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Internet Retailing in Philippines market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Philippines?
- How quickly is internet retailing growing in Philippines?
- What products are selling best over the internet?
- Which internet sites are attracting the most sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in France
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Internet Retailing in France
- Internet Retailing in Denmark
- Internet Retailing in the US
- Internet Retailing in New Zealand
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- Retailing in Austria
- Internet Retailing in Turkey
- Retailing in New Zealand