New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2013 -- Internet retailing continued to develop at a rapid pace in 2012, with current value sales up by 19% over the previous year. Consumers in the United Arab Emirates spend an increasing amount of their time online, driven also by the boom of smartphones and tablet PCs towards the end of the review period. This made consumers even more likely to browse for products online and supported sales growth for internet retailing.
Euromonitor International's Internet Retailing in United Arab Emirates report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel Internet Retailing, Beauty and Personal Care Internet Retailing, Consumer Appliances Internet Retailing, Consumer Electronics and Video Games Hardware Internet Retailing, Consumer Healthcare Internet Retailing, Food and Drink Internet Retailing, Furniture and Homewares Internet Retailing, Home Care Internet Retailing, Home Improvement and Gardening Internet Retailing, Media Products Internet Retailing, Other Internet Retailing, Toys and Games Internet Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Internet Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the United Arab Emirates
- Grocery Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Mixed Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Improvement and Gardening Stores in the United Arab Emirates
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Vending in the United Arab Emirates