DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/22/2019 -- Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast- 2028
1. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma total diagnosed incident population in the 7MM is 10,289 in 2017.
2. Among all the countries, the estimates showed a higher Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma incidence in the United States with 3655 cases in 2017.
3. Among the EU5 countries, Germany had the highest Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma incident population with 2459 cases, followed by the United Kingdom and Italy. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest incident population.
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma epidemiology and Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma market.
Request for sample pages
"Males are more prone to Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma than females in all countries. In the US, the Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Incident population in male was 3926 while for female it was 2843 in 2017."
The surgical treatments are the only potentially curative therapeutic options for Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma treatment. The majority of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma patients are diagnosed at late-stage disease, which is of two types, resectable and unresectable, wherein, more than one-fourth of patients were found to be unresectable during explorative laparotomy. Currently, Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma market size for early-stage majorly includes surgery with adjuvant chemotherapy and chemoradiation therapy. Few more aggressive surgical approaches and improved radiologic techniques have resulted in improved R0 (tumour-free margins) resection rates, but recurrence rates remain high. Radiation therapy utilizes high-energy rays/ particles to destroy cancer cells.
The two chief types of radiation therapy are external beam radiation therapy (EBRT) and brachytherapy. EBRT is the most common form of radiation for bile duct cancer.
Besides all these Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma treatment options, the market consists of various unmet needs which include lack of treatment, poor understanding of molecular components involved in signalling pathways, and lack of awareness. To counter the current unmet needs of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma market and to provide better treatment options, various research studies have focused on developing treatments.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
1. Melphalan Hydrochloride
And many others
The key players in Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma market are:
1. Agios Pharmaceuticals
2. Basilea Pharmaceutica
3. Delcath Systems
4. Hoffmann-La Roche
5. Redhill biopharma
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Disease Background and overview
3. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
3.1. Key Findings
3.2. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Total Diagnosed Incident Cases in 7MM
3.3. United States Epidemiology
3.4. EU5 Epidemiology
3.5. Germany Epidemiology
3.6. France Epidemiology
3.7. Italy Epidemiology
3.8. Spain Epidemiology
3.9. United Kingdom Epidemiology
3.10. Japan Epidemiology
4. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Therapies and Treatment strategies
5. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Treatment Algorithm
6. Unmet Needs
7. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Emerging Therapies
8. Key Cross Competition
9. Melphalan Hydrochloride: Delcath Systems Oncology
10. Derazantinib: Basilea Pharmaceutica
11. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma 7MM Market Analysis
11.1. United States: Market Outlook
11.2. United States Market Size
12. EU-5 countries: Market Outlook
12.1. Germany Market Size
12.2. France Market Size
12.3. Italy Market Size
12.4. Spain Market Size
12.5. United Kingdom Market Size
13. Japan Market Outlook
13.1. Japan Market Size
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
17. Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Report Methodology
18. DelveInsight Capabilities
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.