- Hotly anticipated antigravity charger released on July 28, 2016 - Kickstarter campaign has already blown way past its $44,000 goal - Wirelessly charge your smartwatch while it levitates in mid air - Orb Smart Lamp can be placed wirelessly, anywhere in the house.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2016 -- Levitation Works, the designer and manufacturer of smart consumer electronic devices announced its debut product: LIFT - Anti Gravity Levitating Smartwatch Charger and Lamp. It is officially available today for $199. Pre-orders are now being taken at the special launch price of $149. The product will ship to first customers in October 2016.
The Lift charger is a minimalist marvel: placing the Apple Watch or Pebble on the holder and re-leasing it on the center of the base, is all that is required to wirelessly charge the smartwatch while it graciously floats in space.
Lift will work with all Apple Watch models and the last two generations of the Pebble smartwatch. It comes in two colors: Ice White and Graphite Black, these sleek finishes work great with any smartwatch model or color.
Lift combines the age-old Tesla principle for wireless power transmission with the latest cutting-edge induction technologies and magnetic levitation, and elegantly delivers an experience like no other.
While Levitation Works' revolutionary technology keeps smartwatches magically suspended in thin air, the configuration of the holder allows the display to be at a perfect angle, making reading and interacting with notifications feel natural. The levitating holder makes it also quickly accessible; when in a hurry, grabbing it and running is simply much easier than dealing with frustrating cables.
But Lift has also some hidden features up its sleeve. The holder itself is also a power bank, so it can go anywhere and recharge up to two times the Apple Watch (even more on the Pebble). It can even give an emergency charge to a smartphone.
Lift's base is also compatible to all Qi standard induction smartphones, which can be charged just by placing it on the base's induction plate.
Lift also comes with a wireless smart lamp, the Orb. When placed on the base, it will levitate while creating a beautiful ambient light for any space.
Orb has an inbuilt battery and a magnetic base, which makes it a perfect object to take anywhere and stick to any metallic surface. More Orbs can be spread around the house, or even outdoors, to create infinite possibilities of ambient light configurations.
The manufacturing process of the Lift uses only the highest quality materials and latest technolo-gies, making the final result indeed a timeless object. High quality machined aluminum reinforces the main housings and structural points. Medical grade ceramic is used in the induction system for its high quality look and non-conductive properties. This is the first time ceramic has been used in a mass production consumer electronic product.
Lift is brought to market by the Levitation Works team, based out of New York.
Check out the Kick-starter page here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1465703413/lift-anti-gravity-levitating-smartwatch-charger
For more information on Levitation Works, please visit www.levitationworks.com, www.facebook.com/wearelevitationworks and www.twitter.com/levitationworks
About Levitation Works
Levitation Works designs and manufactures levitating consumer products. Founded by an eclectic team of innovators, engineers and designers, it shares unconditional love for technology and desire to create timeless products that will be loved and treasured for many years to come.
For more information about Levitation Works, visit the company website http://www.levitationworks.com.
Key product features:
- Levitating Charge - Simply place the Apple Watch or Pebble on the holder, positioning it over the base is all that is needed to watch the Lift magically float in space while wirelessly charging the smartwatch. The full experience needs to be seen to be believed.
- Revolutionary Technology - The induction system is based on Tesla's original ideas around wireless power trans-mission. Lift takes this radical concept, adapting it so that the new technology can transfer power while magically levitating in space without the need for any wires.
- Timeless Design - Lift takes influences from Apple, Porsche Design and simple minimalism. The Lift shows off your smartwatch and takes it to a whole new level. With obsessive attention to detail, reducing superfluous details and the simplest user interface ever, Lift will be a beautiful desktop companion and talking piece for years to come.
- Finest Materials - Lift uses only the highest quality materials and latest technologies, and the final result is a time-less object. High quality machined aluminum reinforces the main housings and structural points. Medical grade ceramic is used in the induction system for its high quality look and non-conductive properties. This is the first time ceramic has been used in a mass production consumer electronic product.
- Power to Go - The holder is also a power bank, giving up to two full charges while on the go. It can even be used to charge a smartphone.
- Made for Apple Watch and Pebble - Lift fits all models of the Apple Watch, and the last two generations of the Pebble smartwatch.
- The Orb - The Wireless Smart Lamp - Lift also comes with a wireless smart lamp, the Orb. When placed on the base, it will levitate while creating a beautiful ambient light for any space. With an inbuilt battery and a magnetic base, Orb is a perfect object to take anywhere and stick to any metallic surface. More Orbs can be spread around the house, or even outdoors, to create infinite possibilities of ambient light configurations.
- Wireless Smartphone Charging - Lift's base is also compatible to all Qi standard induction smartphones, which can be charged just by being placed on the base's induction plate.