Fast Market Research recommends "Investigation Report on China Rituximab Market, 2009-2018" from CRI, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/24/2014 -- Rituximab (trade names "MabThera" by Roche, "Rituxan" by Genetech) is a chimeric monoclonal antibody against the protein CD20 approved in 1997 to treat tumor. It is very effective and shows good tolerance in the treatment of B-cell lymphoma. As people understand more about B-cell and its action mechanism, it is acknowledged that besides B-cell malignancies rituximab can also treat autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. Global sales revenue of rituximab is USD 5,034 million, USD 6,140 million and USD 7,143 million from 2010 to 2012 respectively.
Statistics shows that incidence of non-Hodgkin lymphomas in China has increased steeply from 20/1,000,000 at the end of the 20th century to 70/1,000,000 at present. Autoimmune diseases can harm central nervous system and organs such as lung, liver and kidney, leading to organ dysfunction and even organ failure. All of them can be life-threatening. Statistics shows that there are approximately 30 to 40 million people suffering from autoimmune diseases in China. Such high incidence should be taken seriously by the public.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
By the first quarter of 2014, there were no products from local manufacturers on the market, which was completely occupied by Roche. Early 2014, monoclonal antibody drug "recombinant human-mouse chimeric anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody injection" produced by Hisun was approved clinical. It is a generic drug of Roche's monoclonal antibody "Rituximab". Five manufacturers in China have reported clinical use of rituximab generic drug. It is estimated that more generic drugs will go on the market in the next few years. According to CRI's investigation on certain sample hospitals in China, the CAGR of sales value of rituximab surpassed 35% from 2005 to 2012. Rituximab is expected to have huge room to grow in future Chinese market.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
- Market Share of Major Rituximab Manufacturers in China Sample Hospitals
- Sales Price of Rituximab in China Hospital Market
- Market Share of Rituximab by Dosage Form in China Hospital Market
- Incidence of Autoimmune Diseases in China
- Manufacturing Schedule of Rituximab Generic Drug
- Prospect of China Rituximab Market
The following enterprises and people are recommended to purchase this report:
- Monoclonal Antibody APIs and Finished Product Manufacturers
- Medical Institutions
- Investors/Research Institutes Focusing on Monoclonal Antibody Market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Follicular Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Investigation Report on China Duloxetine Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Budesonide Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Bevacizumab Market, 2009-2018