New Pharmaceuticals research report from CRI is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/14/2014 -- Tacrolimus, also named as "FK506" and "FR-900506", was developed by Fujisawa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (later became Astellas Pharma by merging with Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.). In June 1993, it was firstly approved to Japan with the trade name "Prograf". Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressive drug that is used mainly after allogeneic organ transplant to reduce the activity of the patient's immune system and so lower the risk of organ rejection. It was approved by the FDA in 1994. Tacrolimus is sold in markets of several countries and regions now. In 1998, tacrolimus preparation (injection and capsule) was approved to import into China.
Since then, tacrolimus has become a first-line clinical drug to reduce organ rejection after liver and kidney transplantation in China. The sales revenue is also increasing rapidly.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
For immunosuppressant is used in transplantation, a relatively special field, it requires high technical standard and large amount of investment in new compound development. The drugs available at present are thus very monopolistic, among which tacrolimus is with the most promising future and highest market value.
Since organ transplantation volume in China is only second to that of the U.S.A., a great amount of immunosuppressant is needed. The Chinese government has chosen this drug as clinical-preferred basic immunosuppressant. In recent years, the clinical application of tacrolimus continues to expand. It can treat many autoimmune diseases and is approved effective for immune diseases without specific medicine such as rheumatoid arthritis, kidney cirrhosis syndrome, atopic dermatitis and lupus. Therefore, the future is bright for medical use of tacrolimus.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
- Market Share of Major Tacrolimus Manufacturers in China Sample Hospitals
- Sales price of Tacrolimus in China Hospital Market
- Major Tacrolimus Manufacturers in China
- Share of Tacrolimus in Different Dosage Forms in China Hospital Market
- Prospect of China Tacrolimus Market
The following enterprises and people are recommended to purchase this report:
- Tacrolimus APIs and Finished Product Manufacturers
- Medical Institutions
- Investors/Research Institutes Focusing on Tacrolimus Market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Investigation Report on China Duloxetine Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Budesonide Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Bevacizumab Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Montelukast Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Enoxaparin Sodium Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Insulin Glargine Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Rituximab Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Quetiapine Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Telmisartan Market, 2009-2018
- Investigation Report on China Pemetrexed Market, 2009-2018