ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Power Monthly Deal Investments 2016: Worldwide Market Shares, Size, Trends, Analysis, Survey and Forecasts " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2016 -- Power Monthly Deal Analysis December 2015: M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financing's in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in December 2015. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=577336
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=577336
Sample of TOC:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, December 2015
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, December 2015
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, December 2015
2.3.1 Metal Investment and Power China E and M International to Invest USD5 Billion in Three Coal Fired Power Plants in Karachi, Pakistan
2.3.2 Inovia Concept Developpement to Raise USD1.75 Billion in Private Placement
2.3.3 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo and Mitsui & Co to Invest USD1.3 Billion in Luz Minera and Nueva ERA Combined-Cycle Natural Gas-Fired Power Projects in Chile
2.3.4 Pro-Power Investment to Acquire 20% Stake in Huaneng International from Bank of China for USD1.3 Billion
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)