IoT in Agriculture Market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of +14%. The base year considered for the study is 2018 and the forecast period considered is 2019 To 2025 by Cisco Systems, IBM, Telit, Hitachi, Decisive Farming, Trimble, On Farm Systems, Farmers Edge
Miami, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/02/2019 -- IoT in Agriculture Market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of +14%. The base year considered for the study is 2018 and the forecast period considered is 2019 To 2025.
Internet of Things (IoT) technology is expected to play an important role in raising the current agricultural productivity to meet growing food demand. IoT in agriculture integrates advanced IoT-based technology tools, systems, equipment and solutions to increase operational efficiency, maximize yields and minimize energy waste through real-time field data collection, data storage, data analysis and control development. Various IoT-based applications such as precision agriculture, livestock monitoring, smart greenhouses and fish farm monitoring are expected to help speed up the agriculture process. IoT technology enables farms to be more intelligent by linking farms and sharing, storing and analyzing information on a single platform to solve agricultural-based problems and optimize the quantity and quality of agricultural production.
Get Free Sample Copy of report: https://www.qyreports.com/request-sample?report-id=97875
The top market players in the global IoT in agriculture market include
- Cisco Systems
- International Business Management Corporation (IBM)
- Decisive Farming
- OnFarm Systems
- Farmers Edge
- Climate Corporation.
The inclusive analysis of the global IOT in Agriculture market, wherein the researchers have shed light on price, sales and capacity factors. An equivalent pattern of analysis has been practiced for estimating sales.
Avail discount on this report: https://www.qyreports.com/ask-for-discount?report-id=97875
Key Findings of the Internet of Things (IoT) in Agriculture market:
- Based on application, the precision farming segment was the highest contributor to the global IoT in agriculture market in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.6%.
- Based on system, the software segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 19.9% from 2018 to 2025.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2018 to 2025, owing to rise in population coupled with increase in food demand.
- The U.S held the largest market share of 67.8% in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.30% from 2018 to 2025.
- China is expected to be the fastest growing segment at a CAGR of 18.5% from 2018 to 2025 owing to increase in livestock application.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global IOT in Agriculture market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global IOT in Agriculturemarket?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global IOT in Agriculture market?
Global IoT in the agricultural market is categorized by system, application and region. Systems based automation and control systems, detection and monitoring devices, livestock monitoring hardware, fish form hardware, smart greenhouse hardware and software. It can be divided into precise agriculture, livestock monitoring, smart greenhouse and fish farm monitoring depending on usage. (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and the Asia Pacific region), and LAMEA (Asia Pacific) in North America (USA, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Sweden, Finland, Germany, (Brazil, KSA, South Africa and the rest LAMEA).
- Automation and control systems
- Sensing and monitoring devices
- Livestock monitoring Hardware
- Fish farming hardware
- Smart greenhouse hardware
- Precision farming
- Livestock monitoring
- Smart greenhouse
- Fish farm monitoring
For more enquiry: http://qyreports.com/enquiry-before-buying?report-id=97875
Table of Contents:
Global IOT in Agriculture Market Research Report 2019-2025
Chapter 1 Global IOT in Agriculture Market Overview
Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Industry
Chapter 3 Global Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
Chapter 5 Global Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
Chapter 6 Global Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7 Global IOT in Agriculture Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12 Global IOT in Agriculture Market Forecast
About QY Reports
We at, QYReports, a leading market research report publisher accommodate more than 4,000 celebrated clients worldwide putting them at advantage in today's competitive world with our understanding of research. Our list of customers includes prestigious Chinese companies, multinational companies, SME's and private equity firms whom we have helped grow and sustain with our fact-based research. Our business study covers a market size of over 30 industries offering unfailing insights into analysis to reimagine your business. We specialize in forecasts needed for investing in a new project, to revolutionize your business, to become more customer centric and improve the quality of output.