Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2017 -- Global IoT Managed Services Market, By Services (Network Management, Security Management, Device Management, Infrastructure Management), By End Users (Automotive and Transport, IT and Telecom, Healthcare, BFSI, Manufacturing), By Organization Size (SMEs , Large Enterprise) - Forecast 2022
Market Synopsis of Global IoT Managed Services Market:
The IoT services enables interoperability with connected devices for solving business problems with respect to any function as operations, technical support, innovation and others. The IoT Managed Services market is segmented by various end-users, as IT & Telecom, healthcare, retail, Automotive & Transport, manufacturing and others. Out of these end-users, the adoption of IoT Managed Services is expected to be the largest in the automotive and transport sector.
The ongoing deployment of LTE and technological advancements in various fields have boosted the number of connected devices. The connected devices consist of numerous devices such as sensors, smart phones, tablet computers, laptops, and desktop personal computers. The trend of a high attraction towards connectivity is observed worldwide. The emergence of new technologies like ZigBee, which works on inexpensive batteries, improves comfort in the development of connected devices. Emergence of new applications and technological advancements in the field of wireless connectivity technologies such as general packet radio service (GPRS), Wi-Fi, and worldwide interoperability for microwave access (WiMax) are increasing the number of connected devices. The connected devices provide seamless and rapid activation experience, also provides monitoring and diagnostics which requires to be managed properly. Cisco, one of the top players in connected devices and IoT provider analyzed that approximately 50 billion devices will be connected devices. The number of connected devices is expected to increase exponentially in the coming years. The increased security threats related to connected devices and the demand for efficiency in connected devices can be achieved by the IoT managed services thus leaving a positive impact on the IoT managed services market.
The global IoT Managed Services market is expected to reach USD 84.12 billion by the end of 2022 with 24.48% CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2333
Study Objectives of Global Business intelligence market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global IoT managed services market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global IoT managed services market based porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, service, Users ,Company Type, Geography
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global IoT managed Services Market.
- Accenture Plc. (Ireland),
- Cisco System Inc. (U.S),
- Google Inc. (U.S),
- Apple Inc. (U.S),
- AT & T Inc. (U.S),
- Intel Corporation (U.S),
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S),
- HP Inc. - (U.S),
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) (U.S),
- Qualcomm Inc. (U.S) and among others
The Global IoT managed services market has been segmented on the basis of, Service, Component, Organization Size user and geography. On the basis of Service the IoT managed services market is segmented as Security management services, infrastructure management services, mobility services, network services and data management services, IoT managed Services Segmented on the basis of Component Hardware and Software IoT managed Services segmented on the basis of Users such as IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, utilities and government, on the basis of company IoT managed services market segmented in Small & Medium scale business, Large Scale Business and among others on the basis On the basis of geography it has been segmented in North America, Europe, Asia pacific, and rest of the world..
North American market is predicted to grow the biggest market share in IoT managed Services. The region is expected to benefit from aspects like speedy digitization, technological progressions and acceptance of smart connected devices, after that robust network infrastructure and existence of major IoT MSPs who provides expert managed services. APAC region is also likely to grow at the extreme CAGR in the forecast period. The region is predictable to exceed Europe in terms of IoT acceptance and placement in the upcoming. This evolution can be credited to the growing number of connected devices, sensors, network connectivity, and cloud espousals for business applications and also the growing necessities of the enterprise IT security technologies.
Browse Full Report Detail @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/iot-managed-services-2333
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global IoT Managed Services Research Report- Forecast 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312