IOT Platform Market, by Deployment (On Cloud, On Premise, Hybrid), by Application (Device Management, Database Management, Processing, Analytics), By End Users (Manufacturing, BFSI, Smart Cities & Homes, Telecommunication, IT) - Forecast 2016-2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2017 -- Market Highlights
Global IOT Platform market is expected to become market of US ~$1.8 billion by 2022. Growing application areas of IOT and high adoption rate of technology in the organization and high demand for the smartphone and tablets which led to the high consumption of internet will lead to the growth of IOT Platform market. As the companies are adopting new technology in their office premises which are interconnected will help the market of IOT and IOT Platform. Increasing security proliferation around the world is also one of the major factor in growth of IOT Platform Market.
Overview - Global IOT Platform Market:
IOT or "Internet of Things Platform" is often an ambiguously used term. To make it simpler - the purpose of any IOT device is to connect with other IOT devices and applications (cloud-based mostly) to relay information using internet transfer protocols. The gap between the device sensors and data networks is filled by an IOT Platform. Such a platform connects the data network to the sensor arrangement and provides insights using backend applications to make sense of plethora of data generated by hundreds of sensors.
IOT Platform Market Players:
- PTC (U.S.)
- Amazon (U.S.)
- Microsoft (U.S.)
- Google (U.S.)
- Davra Networks (Ireland)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- General Electric (U.S.)
- AT&T (U.S.)
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (U.S.)
- IBM (U.S.)
- Wipro (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1739
The Scholar of Market Research Future makes it further easier for us to understand framing it into just one liner - "IOT Platform is a medium between the applications and services which are connected with the real world."
- With their unique quality of simplifying the Market Reports, "Market Research Future" presents an Exclusive Report on the "Global IOT platforms Market."
- Surf through the full Market Analysis, Opportunities, Price, Growth, Trends and the market Predictions up to 2022 to find out:
- How the market revenue is progressing globally. (The Report provides detailed analysis of the Global IOT Platform Market)
- What are the factors affecting the market growth (provides insights about factors affecting the market growth)?
- How the market revenue is progressing segment wise - Strategically lined up segments by Deployment (On Cloud, On Premise, Hybrid), by Application (Device Management, Database Management, Processing, Analytics), By End Users (Manufacturing, BFSI, Smart Cities & Homes, Telecommunication, IT) – Forecasting it for the duration 2016-2022
- Who are the Embarking Players, Emerging Players of the market & Get acquainted to the Key Players (Leaders) of the market
- What are the current main market trends responsible for shaping up the Market Acquisitions
Market Research Analysis:
Market Research Future has predicted that this market will be dominated by North America throughout the forecast period. Europe stands second biggest market in the year 2016 but is expected to be dominated by Asia-Pacific by the end of forecast period. Also, Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market for the IOT Platform owing to factors such as growing economy of India and China and strong presence of manufacturing sector in China and strong presence of service industry in India. By Deployment, On Cloud market will hold the largest market share as most it provides bundle of features such security, accessibility and easy installation.
Browse Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/iot-platform-market-1739
The global market for IOT Platform is majorly driven by factors such as higher technological advancement and growth of parent market Internet of Things.
- Software Companies
- Data Storage Companies
- Data Storage Service Providers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Cloud Service Management Services
- Software Companies
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.