Global IOT Sensors Market Analysis with Forecasts to 2022 | Growth Opportunities
Princeton, NJ -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2018 -- Report Highlights:
The global market for Internet of Things (IoT) sensors reached $7.3 billion in 2015. This market is expected to increase from nearly $10.6 billion in 2016 to nearly $47.8 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.0% for 2016-2021.
Explore More Information about report @ https://www.researchcosmos.com/reports/global-iot-sensors-market-analysis-with-forecasts-to-2022-growth-opportunities/1614309464
This report covers the global market for IoT sensors and provides regional analyses of North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Applications covered include agriculture and farming, environmental impact assessment, home automation, healthcare, industrial controls, logistics and retailing, security and emergency, water and waste management, and utility metering. Sensor types covered include temperature, flow level, pressure, and position sensors.
Request free sample @ https://www.researchcosmos.com/request/1614309464
- An overview of the global markets for sensors for the Internet of Things (IOT), a market which is ideal for manufactures of these products and technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Isolation of the sensor market opportunity in IOT, separate from network and analytic applications, which should provide unique and valuable insight.
- Insight into how new technology shaped by new requirements for IOT applications will create new product categories or bring new life through adaptations to existing products.
- A look at factors driving the market such as lower power and longer battery life requirements, improved networking capability though embedded antennas and the ability to process or store short bursts or long streams of real time data.
- Coverage of applications including agriculture and farming, environmental impact assessment, home automation, healthcare, industrial controls, logistics, retailing, security and emergency, water and waste management, and utility metering.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Check for Discount @ https://www.researchcosmos.com/discount/1614309464
About Research Cosmos
Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We're associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
# +1 888 709 8757