Fast Market Research recommends "Iran in 2030: The Future Demographic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2013 -- In 2030, the population of Iran will reach 84.4 million, an increase of 11.7% from 2012. Population growth is slowing due to declining fertility and birth rates, despite a slight rise in the population of women of childbearing age. In fact, the birth rate will be less half the regional average.The biggest city in 2012 was Tehran and it will remain so in 2030.
Euromonitor International's Future Demographic reports provide in-depth data and analysis of population changes in 85 countries, 7 regions and a world overview. The reports offer long-term demographic forecasts to 2030, and include breakdowns of population by age and sex, vital statistics and major cities. The series provides insight into demographic trends which will shape consumer segmentation and markets in the future
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Future Demographics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Venezuela in 2030 : The Future Demographic
- Saudi Arabia in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Azerbaijan in 2030 : The Future Demographic
- United Arab Emirates in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Kuwait in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Cameroon in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Nigeria in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Denmark in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Indonesia in 2030 : The Future Demographic
- Bahrain in 2030: The Future Demographic