WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Global Iron Ore Mining to 2021 - Demand from Asian Countries, Specially India, to Encourage Global Supply”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/31/2018 -- "Global Iron Ore Mining to 2021", report covers comprehensive information on global iron ore mining industry, global iron ore reserves by country, the historical and forecast data on global iron ore production and production by country. The report also includes the historical and forecast data on iron ore consumption; major exporters and importers. The report also includes, factors affecting the demand for iron ore, profile of major iron ore producing companies in the world and region-wise data on the active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2811609-global-iron-ore-mining-to-2021-demand-from-asian-countries
- Summary of the global iron ore mining industry across various parameters - reserves, production, consumption, trade, competitive landscape and the future potential.
- Global iron ore reserves by country.
- Iron ore production and consumption numbers from 2000-2016 and forecast for next five years to 2021.
- Comprehensive information of major operating iron ore mines in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, Oceania, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South and Central America (SCA), North America (NA) and Former Soviet Union (FSU)
- Comprehensive information of major exploration iron ore projects in APAC, Europe, FSU, MEA, NA, Oceania, and SCA.
- Comprehensive information of major development iron ore projects in APAC, Europe, FSU, MEA, NA, Oceania, and SCA.
- Factors affecting the demand for iron ore
Reasons to buy
- Gain an understanding of the global iron ore mining industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Obtain the region-wise most up to date information for active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
- Identify various factors affecting the iron ore demand.
- Identify key operating companies' and obtain the business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 2
1.2. List of Figures 3
2. Global Iron Ore Mining to 2021 1
2.1. Key Highlights 1
3. Global Iron Ore Mining: Reserves, Production, Consumption, and Trade 2
3.1. Global Iron Ore Reserves by Country 2
3.1.1. Australia 3
3.1.2. Russia 3
3.1.3. Brazil 3
3.1.4. China 4
3.2. Historical and Forecast Production 4
3.2.1. Production by country 8
3.3. Active Mines 16
3.4. Exploration Projects 23
3.5. Development Projects 29
3.6. Historical and Forecast Consumption 38
3.7. Major Exporters and Importers 40
3.8. Factors Affecting the Demand for Iron Ore 42
3.8.1. Demand from China's steel industry 42
3.8.2. Demand from India's steel industry 43
4. Global Iron Ore Mining: Major Producers 44
4.1. Vale SA 44
4.2. Rio Tinto Plc 46
4.3. Anglo American Plc 47
4.4. BHP Billiton Ltd 49
5. Appendix 51
5.1. Abbreviations 51
5.2. Methodology 51
5.2.1. Coverage 51
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2811609-global-iron-ore-mining-to-2021-demand-from-asian-countries
Get in touch: