Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2012 -- “Iron Ore Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Interplay Between Regional Demand for Steel and Iron Production Shapes the Competitive Landscape” provides key information and analysis of the Asia-Pacific iron ore mining industry that comprises China, Australia, India and Kazakhstan. The report covers the industry’s drivers and restraints, production, reserves, consumption and details of country’s trade (imports and exports. This report is based on data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Important Drivers and Restraints which are estimated to play a role in transforming the industry during the forecast period from 2012 to 2020.
- Production of iron ore in Asia-Pacific – Historical data 2000 to 2011 is provided and forecast to 2020.
- Consumption demand of iron ore in terms of volume – Historical data 2000 to 2011 is provided and forecast to 2020.
- Export and Import markets for Asia-Pacific iron ore industry categorized by China, Australia, India and Kazakhstan’s export and import markets.
- Top Active and Planned projects spanning the Asia-Pacific iron ore mining landscape.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the iron ore mining industry
- Comprehensive profiles of key iron ore mining companies such as BHP Billiton Plc, Rio Tinto Plc, Anshan Iron and Steel Group Corporation (Ansteel), National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) and others are also discussed.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the region’s iron ore mining industry
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future iron ore industry trends
- Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the region's iron ore mining industry
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potentia."
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/iron-ore-mining-market-in-asia-pacific-to-2020-interplay-between-regional-demand-for-steel-and-iron-production-shapes-the-competitive-landscape-report-537987