Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2012 -- ReportReserve announces the inclusion of its new report in Metals & Mining Industry
ReportReserve’s report, ‘Iron Ore Mining Market in Europe to 2020 - Abundant Reserves and Global Demand for Steel Likely to Drive Production’ key information and analysis of the European iron ore mining industry (Russia, Ukraine and Sweden). The report covers the industry’s drivers and restraints, production, reserves, consumption and details of country’s trade (imports and exports).This report is based on data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by ReportReserve’s team of industry experts.
- Important Drivers and Restraints which are estimated to play a role in transforming the industry during the forecast period from 2012 to 2020.
- Production of iron ore in Europe. Historical data from 2000 to 2011 is provided and forecast to 2020.
- Consumption demand of iron ore in terms of volume. Historical data 2000 to 2011 provided and forecast to 2020.
- Export markets for European iron ore categorized by each country’s export and/or import market.
- Top Active and Planned projects spanning the European iron ore mining landscape.
- Comprehensive profiles of key iron ore mining companies such as Ferrexpo plc., OAO Holding Company Metalloinvest, Metinvest Holding LLC, Luossavaara-Kiirunavaara AB (LKAB), OAO Severstal (Severstal), ArcelorMittal and Evraz Group S.A. (Evraz) are also discussed.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future iron ore industry trends
- Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the region's iron ore mining industry
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
Iron ore, Consumption, Production, Reserves, trade, Government, Fiscal Regimes, Europe, Top Companies, Iron Ore Producing Companies, Ukraine, Russia, Sweden, Planned Projects, Active Projects, Drivers, Restraints"
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/iron-ore-mining-market-in-europe-to-2020-abundant-reserves-and-global-demand-for-steel-likely-to-drive-production-report-541091